RPVC/ HDPE/ CPVC Pipes/ Micro-irrigation/ Injection Molded Pipe fittings
Sub-industry : PVC Pipes
Product : RPVC/ HDPE/ CPVC Pipes/ Micro-irrigation/ Injection Molded Pipe fittings
Project category : Sales Transformation
Kriti Industries is one of the leading manufacturers of PVC pipes for agricultural applications in central India - specializing in RPVC pipes. HDPE, Micro Irrigation systems, Building Products pipes are the other specialty products of the company
Late 2017, Kriti Industries Ltd, a dominant leader in Central India in Agri Pipes business, developed a vision of going pan India and thereby growing revenues exponentially over the next 5 years.
Sales Transformation programs were run in 6 states over 2 phases.
Key Levers for Improvements
A detailed Primary survey was done to identify the right markets to focus with right product mix. The survey also helped in target setting process by identifying total and addressable potential.
- The engagement started with a Market survey to identify the overall potential of the market. It helped in finding out total market potential, addressable potential, product and quality improvement action plans for increasing addressable market and blue print preparation for next 5 years.
- Product wise go to market strategy was prepared- with focus products and focus markets. For each product segment right channel partner in areas were selected & appointment was done.
- Action planning for increasing the penetration and reach to farmers was prepared and executed through Project Charters
- Culture of accountability, ownership, and problem solving and breaking the silos among different departments was done through setting 6 core processes of Issue Log, Action Log, Facilitation & Support, Reviews, Calendar adherence of sales force and Mini projects for every state.
- Team alignment was established through setting up of KRAs/ KPIs and daily work management systems; Team Roles & Responsibilities were clearly defined for effective drive for results.
- Key enablers for sales team like avoiding stock outs for dealers through material planning and streamlining various HR processes were identified and implemented.
2.5 times sales growth in 10 pilot districts across 6 states
Entering 3 new markets and establishing a network of more than 200 dealers/ distributors/ channel partners
Making the blue print for the company for next 5 years